Skip to content
Student Statistical Outcomes
- The following data is as of the 2020-21 academic year.
- Bridges Christian College’s graduation rate is 50%.
- Bridges Christian College’s Graduate Employment/Achievement Rate for ministry positions or graduate school is 87%.
- Bridges Christian College Academic Learning Outcomes Scores (3 Point Likert Scale) BCC’s goal is 2.5 or greater.
- Click the following link for a list of the B.A. Program Learning Outcomes
- 2.7 – The student demonstrates an application of interdisciplinary principles to their ministry.
- 2.9 – The student demonstrates biblical knowledge in a daily praxis.
- 2.4 – The student demonstrates Christian and Spirit-empowered maturity.
- 3.0 – The student demonstrates innovative, 21st century ministry practices.
- Bridges Christian College’s scores on abhe-exams.com are the following:
- Institutional Norm Exit Exam Score: 79.5%
- National Norm (schools other than BCC) Exit Exam Score: 62.19%
- The institutional norm for the entrance exam score is 61%.
- Since the school began its debt-free degree initiative in 2016, the school is pleased that a recent survey revealed that 100% of all graduates have graduated debt-free.