The mission of the BCC Library is to support the purpose and goals of the school by acting as the primary provider of relevant educational resources in print and electronically to all students and faculty of BCC. The major operational objective of the library is the acquisition and organization of information in various forms that support the overall curriculum and mission of BCC.
BCC also offers an on-campus library with over 2,000 resources!
On-Campus Library Hours
Mon-Sun, 7:30 am – 10:00 pm.
The library is closed Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years weeks. See the academic calendar for dates.
The following are additional online resources.
- Bridges Christian College Library Search (OPAC)
- American Theological Library Association Data Base
- Questia Online Library
- Blue Letter Bible
- Baptist Center for Theology & Ministry
- University of Texas Libraries (MAPS)
- Turabian Resource (Sample Pager with annotation)
- Timelines (Historical Timelines)
- Project Gutenberg
- Perseus Digital Library (Greek Classics)
- The NTS Library
- Nation Master (Demographics for the Nations of the World)
- Internet Ancient History Sourcebook
- International World History Project
- Google Books
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library
- Classic Reader
- Bible Study Tools
- Thesaurus Linguae Graecae
- Early Christian Writings