Registration is for students who have already gone through the application process and have been accepted. If you have not begun this process, Click Here for the link or call our admissions team at 855-702-7434 who would be happy to get connected with you.
Step 1 (Logging In):
- You will first have to click on the “student portal” link in the drop down box of the “current students” tab.
- Then provide your email that we have on file and your password. If you have forgotten your password, then please contact the BCC office personnel.
Step 2 (Getting to the Registration Screen):>
- Click on “student” to the left of the screen, then a new screen will appear.
- Then click on “Registration,” then a new screen will appear
- Select “by calendar,” then click “begin registration.”
- Select your name.
- Select the correct term from the drop-down box (201901=fall, 201902=winter, 201903=spring).
- A screen with a list of courses will appear.
Step 3 (Registering for Courses):
- Select the courses which you want to register for. Note: “REG” stands for “register,” and “AUD” stands for “Audit.”
- The courses which you have registered for will appear on the left-hand side.
- Once you are done registering, then exit out of the registration screen.